No Morals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match?

Go down

What server would you u guys prefer:24/7 Office or CrackHouse DeathMatch

What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? I_vote_lcap25%What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? I_vote_lcap75%What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? Empty What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match?

Post  Nadel Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Ment to be posted by Gummy.
Nadel
Nadel

Back to top Go down

What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? Empty Re: What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match?

Post  Nadel Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 am

yes! crackhouse deathmatch is winning cause as we all know its the best!
Nadel
Nadel

Back to top Go down

What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match? Empty Re: What server would you guys prefer: 24/7 Office or Crack House Death Match?

Post  Nadel Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

oh btw dont put one of those crappy deathmatches that u need to wait 4 seconds to respawn. those are gay. not real deathmatches if u dont respond immediately. Mad
Nadel
Nadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum